[time-nuts] Choke Ring Pictures

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Mar 14 17:57:35 UTC 2010

It would be nice to know where he got them, as they appear to make
a successful GPS choke ring.  If they are US cake pans, they are
likely sized in 1 inch steps.

In my world, a pie pan has sloped sides, and a cake pan has squared
sides... pie pans are always round, but cake pans can be a wide variety
of shapes, though are are usually round, or rectangular.

-Chuck