[time-nuts] Choke Ring Design for L1

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 20:18:25 UTC 2010

Steve

I tried several Positions and directions and sizes of antennas and pie pans.
Usually best was with antenna sitting on the pan with lip up,
But not always.
Attached is the RIGHT  position  for one of the best cheap ones I tried.
My earlier recommendation for a cheap good working GPS PiePan antenna
This is attached to a PBC pipe raised just above my roof line

ws

Warren,

I'm not trying to be a wise guy, but what direction is "right" other than
up?

Steve