[time-nuts] Choke Ring Pictures

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Tue Mar 16 01:45:51 UTC 2010

All you can conclude from that is that the Thunderbolt GPS receiver
doesn't output carrier phase measures.
There's no way to tell if the GPS receiver itself uses carrier phase
data internally.

For example the M12+T and M12M_T GPS receivers use carrier phase
smoothing internally but unlike some earlier Motorola GPS timing
receivers due not make carrier phase data available to the user.

Bruce