[time-nuts] TSIP, SCIP time sync

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:56:35 UTC 2010

Yes,  that should work fine.  I don't know what accuracy you want / could achieve,  but it should be pretty good.  The Lady Heather code may need a tweak or two to allow a different clock update interval (and I think it still does a little beep whenever it sets the clock).   And you probably don't want to run with the /TW command that inserts sleep()s to lower apparent CPU usage/power.
So I could in theory use LH to correct the PC clock regularly and then broadcast this time using Tardis 2000 over the LAN?