[time-nuts] Azimuth/elevation dependent satellite masking

mike cook michael.cook at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 16 15:07:50 UTC 2010

This issue seems to have been studied before and some tools exist to
predict the SV visbility in relation to local obstructions.
ref: http://proceedings.esri.com/library/userconf/proc05/papers/pap1615.pdf
I can't locate the freeware Leica tool cited in the paper though .
ArcGIS looks like a payfor suite.