[time-nuts] Do you have HP5065A units for sale? If so, please contact me directly. Thanks!

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 00:01:10 UTC 2010

I can say my 5065a is still running like a champ. Just knocked on some wood.
I run it about every quarter for a week and check that its stable and at
least for now have LORAN c in Canada as a reference along with GPS.
They are great and I did not realize the stability mentioned earlier in the
list. I knew they were good.
But I am curious also as to what the use is.