[time-nuts] 4 KV Power Supply Recommendations Update

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Mar 20 03:05:53 UTC 2010

The EC600 power supply is incredibly over built.  My goal is to 'reverse
engineer' the unit and come up with a schematic for all the boards.  I
predict it will be a while before I get this done.  However, it is quite
substantial and seems worth the effort.

BTW, the Ion Pump I rests about 26 not 36.  'Pilot error' on my part.

Joe