[time-nuts] HP 5065A rubidium lifetime

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Sun Mar 21 21:31:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

Phosphoric Acid is used eg. for the production of artificial fertilizers, for
passivation of iron and zinc, to remove rust, for conservation of
drinks like xxxx-Cola etc.

Small amounts you will find in chemistry shops and you will find it
looking on 'paybay...' under 'phosphoric acid', 'phosphorsäure', etc.

regards
Arnold

http://shop.ebay.de/i.html?_nkw=phosphors%C3%A4urer