[time-nuts] Austron 2000c simple new GRI generator for European LORAN c

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 22:45:46 UTC 2010

A while back on this thread Antonio and I started discussing a new GRI
generator so that old austron 2000c LORAN c timing receivers might be used
on European LORAN stations. This required the sharing of schematics and such
which I did not have and Antonio did.

The solutions quite simple using a small parallax SXb processor.
Here are the details for anyone that might be interested or need it.
My Austrons 2000c has been updated and running about 4 weeks now on the
59300 Canadian chain and doing very well. Down in the 2.3 X10-12 region over
many days/weeks.

Good luck
Paul
Wb8-tsl