[time-nuts] More Choke Ring Antenna Stuff

Had had at to-way.com
Wed Mar 24 23:55:38 UTC 2010

Hi "Nuts"

I recently obtained a AntCom L1/L2 Choke Ring Antenna from the greedy
place. If any one is interested in seeing the pictures of it as it
was being disassembled for cleaning and the specs. I was able to
find, go to  www.to-way.com Web site and click on Info for Time Nuts
tab and then the Choke Ring Antenna tab.

This antenna came from a no longer used agricultural system and boy
did it have a LOT of plant dust inside it.

TTFN
Had
K7MLR

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.

Peter Cooper, of Fermi Lab, says, "Every experimentalist knows
that the apparatus, or at least your understanding of it, is
always at fault until demonstrated otherwise." He also says,
"Nature is really unmoved by what I, or anyone else, believes."