[time-nuts] FEI FE-5680A

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Mar 25 16:17:47 UTC 2010

Hi

If it's the same magic gift as I got - some of them have a very unusual
smell. It sort of makes you wonder where this stuff may have been stored.

If you have one of the "hand converted" ones that puts out 10 MHz you might
consider an internal inspection. You can figure out if it's modified by the
location of the SMA. The FEI drawing shows a different location for the SMA
than the seller uses when he tacks in the output wire after the fact.

Bob