[time-nuts] FW: Re: Low-Cost 6+ GHz Prescaler board for

Samuel DEMEULEMEESTER sam at canardpc.com
Thu Mar 25 21:02:11 UTC 2010

BNC is definitely not an option. My "standard" connector for this project is
a TNC connector. It's rated to 8 GHz and many adapter are available for
cheap. The N connector might be an option (I can propose the PCB with a
Type-N) but as you said, it will require another front panel. Keep in mind
that Agilent is selling this front panel for $199 ! I think this doesn't
worth that price.