[time-nuts] Missing GPS satellites

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 05:49:30 UTC 2010

I'm at 43S, 172E and the minimum number of birds I'm seeing in the
middle of the days is 4 with a maximum of 12 each night. No sign of a
let up here, guano all over the place :)

Steve Rooke

On 26/03/2010, Raj <vu2zap at gmail.com> wrote:
> Rob, I am 13N 77E approx.
>
> Bob, I checked everytime and no birds. I setup two GPSDOs with seperate
> antennas and both went to hold over.
>
> Its been happening ever day at some times. Even I get the error on this page
> http://www.n2yo.com/whats-up/?c=20
>
> Lady heather says the doppler is high or something and satellites not
> usable. Sometimes there are 3 sats overhead and none usable!
>
> At 26-03-10, you wrote:
>>What's your latitude Raj?
>>
>>Rob K

Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;
A man with two clocks is never quite sure.