[time-nuts] Balanced Mixer App Note

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Mar 27 14:33:52 UTC 2010

Hi

If you dig into the back issues of Ham Radio magazine, there are some good articles that get into a lot more detail than that app note does. I suspect that there are articles in the other mags as well.

It's not real clear that building a part with monolithic diode pairs or quads buys much over a part from MiniCircuits.

Bob