[time-nuts] 10811 oscillator series 3010A

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Mar 27 23:57:17 UTC 2010

For what it's worth, Corby, I've only ever seen or heard about that
sticker on 10811s that were in HP Cs or RB standards -- I think that
both my newer 5061A and 5065A have them.  I have wondered whether maybe
that upgrade was for compatibility with the div2 board used in the
standards to get back to 5MHz output.

John
----