[time-nuts] Making a HP 10811 better

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Mar 29 00:10:16 UTC 2010

Hi

If you decide to do the thermal gain stuff, be careful modifying the trap when you put them on the B mode of the SC.

Also remember that maximum thermal gain to the crystal may or may not be "best" for temperature stability. The first sample parts made it to 3,500, but they backed off to well below that.

Bob