[time-nuts] TBolt: UTC PPS

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Mar 29 01:05:03 UTC 2010

The TBolt has an option to send GPS or UTC time.  I think I understand that.

It also has an option to sync the PPS with GPS or UTC.  I thought they were
off by an integral number of seconds so I don't expect any change.  Does
anybody know what's going on here?

It's page 107 of my copy of the User Guide (2003), in Report Packet 0x8F-A2.
(and back on page 95 for the setup packet

It's also on page 114, in the Timing Flags for Report Packet 0x8F-AB.