[time-nuts] Making a HP 10811 better

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 23:47:28 UTC 2010

I am still looking for them this was eighteen years ago and I was not in to
 it and used it as a poor man's frequency standard. I only joined time nuts
last  year, have learned a lot and am just now putting in place equipment
to measure.  Still waiting for Corby to complete some tests to release the
Dual Mixer as of  today we are still stuck at 3 E-13 not bad for a system with
counters at less  than $ 200, but the goal is 1 E-13.
Bert

In a message dated 3/29/2010 3:52:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,