[time-nuts] Bill Mason

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Mar 30 13:11:10 UTC 2010

Message for Bill Mason.

Apologies yet again for using list bandwidth on this.

I have now tried all your email addresses on several oaccasions.

I have sent your ISP technical support the following through their web support page:

Your mail servers are rejecting all mail I try to send Bill Mason who gave me three email addresses to try:

Reporting-MTA: dns; mk-outboundfilter-2.mail.uk.tiscali.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;phase3 at wcc.net
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; [69.7.80.53]
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'Blocked' (delivery attempts: 2)

I get the same errors for masonlaw at wcc.net and cntaty at wcc.net

Tiscali is a major ISP in the UK, so please can you unblock my emails.

Regards,
David Partridge
Email:david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk