[time-nuts] Low cost 6+ GHz Prescaler

Samuel DEMEULEMEESTER sam at canardpc.com
Tue Mar 30 18:05:04 UTC 2010

Back again with a last question for all time-nuts who deal with many
differents counters. The prescaler board will include two jumpers in order
to set the divider ratio when used as a "generic" prescaler. /128 is the
ratio needed by the 53131A/53132A/53181A counter and will be set by default.
/1000 seems the most usefull ratio for generic use. 2 settings remaining.
What about /256 and /512 ? Or perhaps /1024 ? I don't know what are the most
common prescaler ratios in other counters...