[time-nuts] OT Question - Surplus Places

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Mar 31 14:27:20 UTC 2010

They went into the DEC and PC business years ago and I've not been there
in 30 years. I've heard the brothers, Ben and Jay are both long dead.

Meshna is also long gone.

BnF is still around but selling mostly PC related stuff. Peter Boniface
comes to most of the MIT Fleas.

There are a couple of other dealers around, but AFAIK they do not have
stores.

-John