[time-nuts] schematics for a HP117a please

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat May 1 10:20:58 UTC 2010

PS

The antenna schematics and photos are on TVB's site as Dan  suggested....

_http://www.leapsecond.com/museum/10509a/_
(http://www.leapsecond.com/museum/10509a/)

These are much better quality than those in the HP manual so well worth
getting both.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 01/05/2010 11:11:25 GMT Daylight Time, GandalfG8 at aol.com
 writes:

Paul, to  get these to work, you will need  the loop antenna.  This has,
in the early versions at least, a  Nuvistor amplifier in it with a
crystal filter built in to it.  I  think there was a later  version that
had transistors.  I have seen  the schematic  somewhere, have you tried
TvB's site?

Hi Dan and Paul

The  ops and service manual is available from the Agilent  site........

_http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/00117-9029.pdf_
(http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/00117-9029.pdf)

Although not the best pdf manual ever it does contain the  schematics,
including both antennas, and should be  usable.