[time-nuts] 6CW4 Nuvistors on eBay...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun May 2 22:11:59 UTC 2010

Well just one O those days.
Heavens knows why but I had 7 nuvistors and I don't have any idea when I
picked them up.
6CW4s and a few other types. But lo and behold one 7587.
Plugged in getting signal and osc locked. Its definitely not a hot tube but
it proved the tube was indeed the issue.
Checked several ugly looking caps but they were actually good. ESR and
value.
Will replace any how so I can cause myself some real trouble.
Thanks