[time-nuts] Fluke 8502A

steve gunsel sgunsel at verizon.net
Wed May 5 15:27:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

I apologize if this is not a legitimate request for this group.  But
does anyone have experience repairing one of these? I have two and
neither works. The first one lights up, but with random digits on the
display. I picked up the second hoping to get some spare parts, but
almost all of the boards are marked "BAD", which they appear to be.
Neither was a good ebay experience. I downloaded a service manual,
but it quickly asks for some kind of diagnostic plug-in board, which
I do not have. Is this thing fixable or should I toss it?
Thanks for your patience.

Steve - N8MYA
Medina OH