[time-nuts] Shameless plug...

Tom Holmes, N8ZM tholmes at woh.rr.com
Thu May 6 15:06:07 UTC 2010

For those of you who are going to be in Dayton, Ohio, next weekend for
Hamvention, please read this.

Thanks for allowing me to post this.

Regards,

Tom Holmes, N8ZM
Tipp City, OH
EM79xx

A new feature at Hamvention this year will be the Discover Homebrew demo
area, in the North Hall.  Sponsored by Hamvention, and supported by the
members of the Midwest VHF/UHF Society (MVUS), the demo area will provide
you with an opportunity to show off your project(s) to everyone at the show.
Located in booths 179,180,191,192,203,204, 215, and 216, there will be at
least 8 long tables available to accommodate a number of homebrewers at
once.  Also, we will provide AC power and HF (and possibly VHF) antenna
access for you.
The demo area will be available during the Inside Exhibits open hours on
Friday and Saturday.  This is intended to be a very informal activity so
that you can have casual conversations and answer questions with the people
who stop by.

The Discover Homebrew demo area is open to everyone, so if YOU have
something you would like to show off, BRING IT!  The demo area will operate
on an open schedule basis, meaning that you can be there when you want for
as long as you want, space permitting.

We will have a sign-in sheet where you can record your contact info and
anything else you would like.  We want to help people find you if they have
questions or missed your demo.    For those with a lot of ambition, we will
provide space for you to leave handouts about your creation.

If you have commercial plans for your project, go ahead and talk about them,
but please, no active selling.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions (Hey, this is our first
crack at it, so we expect to learn a thing or two in the process), please
contact us at exhibits at hamvention.org.