[time-nuts] Dual Mixer

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed May 12 00:34:04 UTC 2010

Hi

As long as the idea is comparing the oscillators here in the basement, there are a lot of things you can do.

As soon as the "bragging rights" bug cuts in, knowing that the numbers are correct becomes an issue. With many noise measurement issues the assumption that "better is correct" can serve pretty well. The biggest exception to that is messing up the math. Math errors can go both ways.

Bob