[time-nuts] NTS-100 scored

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Wed May 19 03:07:15 UTC 2010

	Not me, no. However, still, no big... It'll be interesting to see what I can do with it once it gets here.

	Another thing that occurs to me is it may have been field upgraded by a previous owner. I just won't know for a week or two.

	Thanks much.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"Quid Malmborg in Plano..."