[time-nuts] Z3805 utility, Was: AW: (no subject)

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Sat May 22 19:07:32 UTC 2010

Hi All,
I hooked everything up and I still get nothing.  I can't seem to establish communications  with the Z3805.  I tried a
null modem as well, in case the cable (supplied) was wired with the wrong connector gender.  I see a green blinking
light inside, it he left rear corner of the box.  Everything is warm, but nothing else.  Any ideas?

Bob