[time-nuts] Z3805 utility, Was: AW: (no subject)

Jeff Hook jeffhook at comcast.net
Sun May 23 03:59:37 UTC 2010

Bob,
I have two Z3805A's.  One is 1998 HP and one is a 2004 Symmetricom.
The older HP took a VERY LONG TIME to complete site survey.
Both use 24V power.
Both are also RS-232 on lower connector. (even though it says 422 on the
boards)
Use null modem cable (only three wires needed if you make your own cable)
Make sure software (Z38xx) is set to....
9600 baud rate
8 databits
1 stop bit
no parity