[time-nuts] Looking for data sheet on Reeves Hoffman 101BC

K. Szeker szeker.k at gmail.com
Sat May 29 13:28:46 UTC 2010

Hi Ed,

from archive:

" [time-nuts] Reeves Hoffman 101BC OCXO
marks twotoe.com, Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:18:57 -0700

Hi All,

I have a Reeves Hoffman 101BC precision OCXO.

It is a 10 Mhz one.

I am trying to GPSD it.

However EFC adj pot (10k) only goes to the pin with no reference voltage.

Can I still control this ocxo in the same manner as the HP ovens such as the
10544?

Mark"
Karesz