[time-nuts] HP Z3801 Life time

ernieperes at aol.com ernieperes at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 00:22:44 UTC 2010

Hi Time nuts,

Just recently started my Z3801 in my new location and noticed the following discrepancy....

The unit is running more then 145 Hrs from the new start up.....and the "life time" display from the starting time just shows 48 " digit" more time......in other words:
started at life time 13917 and after 145Hrs it shows 13965......
what is the meaning of the "life time" display  / windows/.....

Please advise.

Many thanks ,
Ernie.