[time-nuts] Why .30 cal holes can't be seen at 800 yds...

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Fri Nov 5 01:45:58 UTC 2010

I wasn't giving legal advice... just pointing out one can purchase the
targets (not make them).  Be legal and obey all laws... if you have to
purchase through someone with a FFL make sure the transfer is legal (or even
possible) and be responsible.  Good advice Bob.  But this did start out as a
"timing" project thread.  I just wanted to explain IF one can legally
purchase these, they are available.  I do not and did not suggest in any way
that anyone makes explosives or do anything illegal.  If someone is going to
use these, I hope they have the smarts to know and understand the laws
applicable to them.  Always read and understand your local laws regarding
purchase, ownership, and use of anything.

I am not giving legal advice on anything.