[time-nuts] Setting clocks 100 years ago

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Nov 5 10:59:41 UTC 2010

Hi

They were doing accurate enough measurement of other astronomical phenomena in the late 1500's to have a framework to work against. By the early 1600's the data had been published and was pretty well accepted. You could have figured it out much earlier, but you would not have missed it past then. Of course you had to go looking, and believed what you saw.

Bob