[time-nuts] Thunderbolt 10MHz

Ziggy ziggy9 at pumpkinbrook.com
Sat Nov 6 16:59:38 UTC 2010

There is an EEPROM that can be used to store parameter such as the
initial DAC voltage, position, etc. but it's not automatic. Have you
explicitly saved the position (or auto stored it) after the survey is
complete? If you don't do this then it will have to do a survey on every
startup and that takes a bit.

Ziggy