[time-nuts] WTB: Older Version of AutoCAD

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Tue Nov 9 00:08:28 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm looking for an older version of AutoCAD. I'd be quite happy with
something even 10-15 years old as I don't need the visualization, 3-D,
shadowing, and similar features. I just want a drawing program that has an
interface I'm used to and is not hobbled or crippled.

I also do not want anything with a hardware dongle/key. IMO they are a
real PITA. Upgrading, support, regristration are not issues as I have a
licensed version, but cannot access it for some months at least. Also, no
manuals are needed.

If you have something excess to your needs, please drop me an email off-list.

Thanks very much,

-John