[time-nuts] Austron 2201a documentation

Russell Rezaian rrezaian at motorola.com
Tue Nov 9 15:19:15 UTC 2010

Paul,

I have a 2201 (and a 2200) and some documentation for the 2201A
including something labeled as a maintenance manual for the 2201A.

I took a very quick pass through this looking for references to
internal 1 PPS, but did not see anything too obviously relevant.

Perhaps we can discus further off list.
--
Russell