[time-nuts] Maintaining boatanchors

Greg Dowd GDowd at symmetricom.com
Wed Nov 10 06:21:22 UTC 2010

Since I either owned or created all the Bancomm/Datum ntp designs after
I joined bancomm in 1992, I can promise you that I still have at least
one version of the source code :-)  Actually I think I even have the
source for the bc635/700LAN product, created by Joe Fontes.  The problem
is generally that you can't recreate the build environments to go with
it and they were custom systems with custom bsps.  Remember os/9 and/or
MQX?  Our DR-DOS based TS2000 built with ampro modules MIGHT be easier
to get into.  It was a DoC emulation.  Since we don't sell, and probably
don't even support, those products anymore, I am happy to help as I can
but I don't know if there is enough interest for me to grind my way past
legal to release code which you could read but not use to reprogram
anything.