[time-nuts] Compairing two GPSDOs Oscillators

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Sun Nov 14 21:20:17 UTC 2010

It's not easy to find decent prices these days. I finally got an 8662A
at a price I was willing to pay, but that was after watching listings
for a year or more.

In the rare case where a good unit gets listed at a reasonable price,
the other guy who wants to sell it at X usually bids against you and
will drive the price up to X/2 or higher.  I have been able to find
something I was looking for eventually, but it usually takes constant
looking and a lot of time. It is definately much harder to find a deal
on certain equipment than it was several years ago.