[time-nuts] ADEV

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Mon Nov 15 12:26:42 UTC 2010

10 MHz locked LNBs do not use a separate connector. Everything goes down/up
the single main coax. The typical L-band down-converted frequency and the 10
MHz are easily separated, as is the DC. These are definitely not
inexpensive. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731