[time-nuts] HP 3048A Phase Noise Measurement System Accessories / Options

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Nov 16 01:38:51 UTC 2010

> PM sent with the K23 DC blocking filter manual.
> I'll scan the K21 AM detector filter, too.

It hasn't shown up -- it might've been too big to email.  Anything over a
couple MB should go to jmiles (at) gmail.com, with a note to jmiles (at)
pop.net to let me know you sent it.

> I have a working 3048A with the MS-DOS version, but would be happy to
> run it on a PC that can be connected to my network.
> So, the Transera solution sounds like a plan! Thank you very much!
>
> Nevertheless, if anyone has de-embedded the instrument control and
> calibration sequences, that would be great for more experimentation.

I started down that path (see http://www.ke5fx.com/11848a.htm) but didn't
end up pursuing it very far before getting distracted with other things...

-- john, KE5FX