[time-nuts] Changing frequency of an HP 10811 oscillator

Demian Martin demianm_1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 18:32:22 UTC 2010

Having seen the note on alternate crystals for the HP10811 oscillator I was
wondering if its realistically possible to re-crystal one to frequencies in
the 20 MHz range? Some other components may need to be changed of course but
is this worthwhile exploring? Who would be a good vendor for a few custom SC
crystals that would work in an HP10811? I have been quoted prices in the
$500+ range for finished products and want to explore a more cost effective
option before I spend a lot of money.

Demian Martin

Product Design Services

San Leandro, CA 94577