[time-nuts] Hello, Time-Nutters-- RE: thermal insulating of items...

Michael Baker mpb45 at clanbaker.org
Sun Nov 28 14:49:48 UTC 2010

   Hello, Time-Nutters--
   I have found that the styrofoam containers used to
   ship frozen (or just very temperature sensitive items)
   in, (including living tissue) are pretty effective
   and handy for my thermal isolation applications.
   These containers come in a variety of sizes and many
   feature wall and lid thicknesses of over 6-inches of foam.
   Many have lids with up to 3 or 4 stepped surfaces to
   insure an almost perfect low thermal loss seal.
   Find a university research lab or hospital that uses
   them and you will have a source of them for free.
   Mike Baker
   Gainesville/Micanopy, FL USA