[time-nuts] 3586A HQ PDF Manual available

Roberto Barrios rbarrioss at msn.com
Mon Nov 29 22:18:07 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've been lucky enough to get a 3586A in good shape, with no manuals. I
found the operating manual at Agilent's site (poor quality) and the (good
quality) scans at KO4BB, made by someone unknown to me. I went thru the
trouble of correcting rotation, borders and levels of each of those pages
one by one and I've built a (big) PDF file with them. Still not searchable
but I've bookmarked every entry of the Table of Contents so you can go to
the section you need effortlessly.

You can get your copy at http://www.rbarrios.com/manuals

After a few evenings working on it, I'm now considering (not) doing the same
with the two volumes of the service manual. Is there any interest?

Regards,
Roberto EB4EQA