[time-nuts] Possibly OT - Any interest in a vintage HP/Dymec DY-5842 VLF receiver?

Paul Davis ziggy9 at pumpkinbrook.com
Sat Oct 2 05:19:36 UTC 2010

I've received a few expressions of interest. So I've put up a few
pictures at <http://www.pumpkinbrook.com/DY-5842/> , just the front,
back, and top views. When I received this, there was no top or back
panel, I didn't remove them for the pictures. In those pictures,
you'll see that there's some accumulated crud, just dust really, that
could be cleaned off. But there it is in all its  glory, warts and
all. In fact, it's old enough the orange paint has been peeling off
the meter needle :)

It's 19" rack mount, the manual says 10-5/32" high and 16" deep. It
also says 35 lbs, but it really doesn't seem that heavy to me.

Someone suggested that I pdf the manual, and I can certainly do that,
but it will be next week. I'll post it when I get it done.

Thanks for the interest.

Oh, and I'm in Massachusetts btw.