[time-nuts] 60 KHz Receiver

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Oct 5 04:16:29 UTC 2010

Uhmmm.... There is this station called WWV that does just that on
at least 5, 10 and 15MHz.

And if you are worried about it being broadcast by the US government,
you can always try CHU in Canada.

And if you are worried about the station being in North America,
there are time stations in virtually every corner of the world.

-Chuck Harris