[time-nuts] GPS backup for the stationary time and frequency user

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Fri Oct 8 01:22:56 UTC 2010

I presented a similar talk at the May 4, 2003 meeting of AMSAT-DC.  I added
the fact that a codeless GPS receiver could remove the bi-phase modulation
and yield a CW carrier for frequency standard applications.  Amateur radio
at the forefront, again.  After a recent move, I am in the process of adding
a four-foot diameter fixed position dish antenna to my set up.

John  WA4WDL