[time-nuts] GPS backup for the stationary time and frequency user

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Fri Oct 8 01:46:13 UTC 2010

In another paper, at the FEI web site, the author emphasizes that he did not
change the polarization, but did see a 12 dB gain with the dish.  There is
even a nice image with a typical timing GPS antenna mounted at the feed
slide 27 in
http://www.frequencyelectronics.com/gps_gnss/waas_for_telecom_2-07.pdf .

John  WA4WDL