[time-nuts] 60 KHz Receiver

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 14:15:48 UTC 2010

Well I remember them at least I think we are speaking of the same domes.
The ones I am thinking of are just south of moffet field though those were
actually dishes.
Anyhow being a bit interested and in the navy at the time. Drove on to
moffet field no problem with a navy truck and drove through an additional
area. Got pretty close. But don't know why someone did not like it and
escorted the poor dumb guy out of the area.
That was a kinder gentler time. Today you truly would be screwed.
Regards