[time-nuts] RAPCO 1804 GPS Frequency Standard

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 21:13:26 UTC 2010

Hi All

Anybody fancy a Rapco 1804 GPS frequency standard for 70 GBP plus  postage?

Ebay item 320601939698 has eight available as a buy it now and available
for worldwide shipping from the UK.

These are 5MHz units using an HCD-66-SC ovened oscillator and mains powered
 in a 1U rack mount case.

As far as I can tell the GPS module is a Trimble SV6 although I've  also
got one with what looks to be a retrofitted SV8 that does  report 8 satellites
via the Rapco serial port.

Usual disclaimer applies, I have no vested interest whatsoever other  than
as a previously happy customer of this seller but am happy to  recommend
both him and these units.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR