[time-nuts] Subject: Re: Meter face for HP-4805A

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 02:22:31 UTC 2010

Well, I suffer not only from dislexia, but also blurred vision. It's a 4800A

The meters look the same as the 4805A though.

To my defense, my cardiologist told me last week that my "good" cholesterol was too low and he recommended that I drink a glass of red wire with dinner every day to raise it (having to say that to a Frenchman, never happened before...) I may have over done it a little...

Didier